Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lucifer Darling

New Song! Enjoyyy.

Lucifer Darling

When the angels had told me,
at those pearly white gates,
That I was blessed to be
loved by He.
I cried and wept,
For God wasn't my lover.
I could only love my Lucifer.

CHORUS:
Lucifer my love,
nothing can stop us.
Devil my dear,
these flames will protect this.
You've been lonely for millennia,
and I've been lonely for years.
Now in Hell we'll dwell,
and in Heaven we'll be.

They damned me down,
damned my poor soul.
They said I was cursed,
they gave me their all.
But it sure was a blessing,
to finally be with you.
They say God can love-
Can't the devil too?

CHORUS

I will protect you,
no more hiding.
I will love you,
no more dying.
You will be cursed no more,
for our love will save you.

CHORUS

For I will bring you peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment